Is it a trend in general or is it my tendencies lately to be drawn to the laid-back comfortableness of a good baseball or raglan sleeve tee? Not only do I have the ones I just posted, but a few more too!
This is the one I choose to wear today. Casual, yeppers. It also came from Wholesalebuying, their loooooong name for it on their website is “Meaneor Ladies Women Casual O-Neck Long Sleeve Patchwork Slim T-Shirt Tops”. It’s funny, when I used to sell stuff online I did the same thing, tried to tack on as many keywords as possible into the title.
This black and heathered grey tee is a large as well and it’s loose through the sleeves and body. A little shorter than I expected, but I like how it has a curved bottom, kinda makes me think of a bell how it moves when I move, LOL. The fabric is great quality, by the way, not thin. I probably should have paired it with black boots or shoes, but eh I was throwing on a jacket anyway. The black leather bracelet and criss-cross silver ring with rhinestones are from Shop Miss A, and the black leaf statement ring is from Old Navy. Couldn’t think of what necklace to wear with it, so just went without. Maybe next time something organic like hemp or leather with beads or something bohemian-ish? Or maybe just a scarf? What accessories would you pair it with?
Trying this out for a change, my MOTD:
I think I’m going to have to start taking selfies with my Nikon too many details are lost with the front cam on my phone. But I’m too lazy to have to do that then import it, etc. Eventually, maybe… we’ll see.
Makeup (without foundation routine list):
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Nyx Eye Shadow Base in White Pearl
- Nyx Dream Catcher Palette – don’t know the colors, but the matte grey, the shimmery grey, black, and a smidgen of the shimmery taupe
- Nyx Avant Pop Palette – the silver and the pearl shimmer
- Catrice Cosmetics Longlasting Waterproof Eye Pencil in The World’s Greytest and New Kids on the Black — I absolutely love these liners! It stays put pretty well. The only thing I wish it could do is sharpen It’s the retractable/twist up type, so the tip tends to get blunt.
- Nyx Retractable Eye Liner in White
- Ulta Brow Gel Crayon in Dark Brown
- Nars Audacious Mascara in Black Moon – not wearing falsies, I rarely do, I should though since I have stubby lashes, but hopefully I’ll start wearing them more… we’ll see.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm under Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Goddess.
- Tarte blush in Overjoyed – I don’t like my blush heavy, so you can barely see it, if at all in the photos.
- Nyx HD Finishing Powder
- W3ll People Bio Brightener Invisible Powder Universal Glow as a brightener
- Nyx Illuminator as a highlight
I have and use a lot of Nyx, geez, never realized it.
Ick, that one was blurry, sorry!
What’s on your face?