Continuing the beauty haul mix from a couple of posts back.
From Ulta (in store):
- tarte smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder – I may end up returning this, I believe it is drying on my skin. Will give it a couple more goes before I decide though. I wanted to try the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder, but they were out of stock, so I went with this tarte one.
- It Cosmetics Airbrush Smokey Liner brush and Precision Smudger. Anyone know why the caps have a flip top? I have yet to discover the function of them.
- Nyx Retractable Eye Liner in White – upon swatching the tip broke 😦 and it wasn’t as if I had heavy pressure on it, just normal like I would applying it on my eye.
These are from Ulta (.com) also:
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer in Nothing Like Anything, More Than I Could Give, The One For All (wow, this one is like a fluorescent orange!), and No Ordinary Life
- Nyx Big & Loud Lash Primer, since I have short stubby lashes, hopefully this helps a little.
- Nyx Eyeshadow Base in White Pearl, White, and Skin Tone
- Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Color in Dare to Pink and Pucker up (the shimmer). It’s a two step system. Swatches are just the 1st step, I didn’t apply the lock & shine step – not sure if you’re supposed to apply that when it’s wet or wait until it dries or mostly dries? The application brush was shedding, weird
- Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof in Karate With Bronze Lee, Brown Town Girl, The World’s Graytest, and New Kids On The Black
- Sephora Kiss Kiss Universal pink gloss
- Sephora Blush Me cream blush
- Sephora Jem & The Holograms Truly Outrageous Eyeshadow Palette
Ok, super long again, so I’m making one more post with the QVC It Cosmetics buy and the two sample bags that came with my Sephora and Ulta online purchases.
To be continued…