tarte Holidaze of Giving 15-piece Gifting Collection, the 2nd part of my QVC Haul.
Description from QVC: “Why is it different: Get into a holidaze of giving with this collection of 15 full-size favorites with 27 tarte goodies inside to celebrate a full face of gorgeous. Featuring the best of tarte’s high-performance eye, cheek, and lip formulas, discover special-edition, party-perfect shades of these best-sellers, along with dressed-up versions of tarte’s anti-aging eye treatment and application tools. Best of all, this full-size collection comes perfectly packaged into three gorgeous gift boxes to break apart and share with up to three of your favorite tartelettes–or to keep and treat yourself!”
Three stunning gift boxes containing:
- Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – the packaging on this mascara is very cool!
- Silk Amazonian Clay Liner in Black, Bronze, Navy, and Plum – they come with a sponge smudge on the end of each. I thought these would come off easily, but it took a good minute of scrubbing with a makeup remover wipe to get it completely off my arm.
- LipSurgence Lip Cremes and Lip Glosses in Regal (raspberry), Adorned (watermelon pink), Decadence (rose), Exposed (nude rose), and Fearless (pink-coral). The lip cremes (gold topped) are buttery and smell minty, the shades look almost similar to each other, especially the 2nd & 3rd (in the swatch photo), but there is a subtle difference. The cremes aren’t labeled, so not sure which is which, but they do smudge and they do leave a little bit of a stain. The lip glosses (silver topped) have a cotton candy smell, Exposed is a little more sheer than the other shade, especially on the edges, and Fearless is a shimmer.
- Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment – subtle scent, the texture is different from other eye treatments that I’ve tried, more like an ointment texture, not sure how else to describe it.
- Two Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palettes with a total of 12 Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows and two Amazonian Clay Blushes in Rejoiced & Overjoyed – The eye shadows produce pretty good fallout on the pallet when you try to pick up the product with a brush. These are the perfect size to travel with or to have handy in your purse. They each have a magnetic closure.
- Special-edition blush brush – not the full shape I’m used to, very cute like a fat tear drop, but could be just a little softer
- Special-edition eye shadow brush – again could be a little softer
Liner Swatches (Black, Bronze, Navy, Plum):
LipSurgence Lip Creme Swatches (Regal, Adorned, Decadence -they’re not marked, so I might have them in the wrong order):
LipSurgence Lip Gloss Swatches (Exposed, Fearless):
Better photo of the Eye & Cheek Palettes:
I needed more neutral eyeshadows so I can wear them to class, these are perfect. I have a bad habit of doing my eyes last, will definitely need to change it and start doing them first, hopefully the fallout on the palette (I wiped most of it off) isn’t indicative of how the fallout on the cheeks will be.