November’s theme is Beauty Blast – The Stars Are Aligning. The cosmetic bag is a pretty cool galaxy print and on the card it says “Your November Glam Bag is a universe of brilliant beauties. Twinkle, twinkle, darling. It’s time to light up the sky.”
There’s also a means to win a one-year glam bag subscription on the back of the card – you know I’ll be trying for it!
- Dermelect Peptide-Infused Nail Lacquer in the shade Commando – “superior extended wear, high gloss, chip resistant, water & detergent resistant, UV protected.” Oddly this is very similar in color to the Wet N Wild Megalast Wet Cement that I just posted in one of my recent posts. This one is a tad more rosy. It has a wide brush as well, but not as wide and the tip is slightly narrower (not sure if that’s how it’s supposed to be or if it’s a defect).
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black – I’m going to have soooo many black mascaras. I already have too many, at least most of them are little ones!
- trèStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig – this one tricked me! I took it out of the bag and thought the cover fell off so was searching through the bag to find it… Ahem, well the top is the cover and that’s a faux tip. Clever, clever! Wipes off easily with a dry tissue. Swatched below.
- Albertini International Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask – guess you know what I’m trying tomorrow for my Sunday Facial Mask! I’ve never heard of this company, but, I’m really excited to try this!
- be a bombshell cosmetics Eye Liner in Wild Child – basic black twist up eyeliner, swatched next to the trèStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon. Wipes off easily with dry a tissue, except for a very small trace.
I’m actually very pleased with this bag. This subscription will stay, at least for now!
Q4 my readers: Love, hate your bag? Did you get something different? Would love to hear about it!